Aidan's preschool had Splash Day today - it was a riot! I was so glad that I walked over to spend this crazy hour with him. All of the kids were soooo excited and bouncing everywhere. Honestly, I don't know how those teachers find the patience. And why is there always one kid that wants to grab at your face or glasses or something?! I HATE THAT!
Once out on the playground and splashing about Aidan cut his toe and had to sit on the bench until we could get it to stop bleeding. He wanted back in the water so bad so I was trying my best...I was even trying to refer back to the movie Million Dollar Baby on how Clint Eastwood got Hilary's nose to stop bleeding...was it ice, metal coin - no idea. Luckily the cut had its say and after a bandaid he was back in action. It was a rough experience for these little people! One little girl even got a bloody nose!!! Ms. Jacobs said that in twenty-seven years she has never had anyone have a bloody nose or bloody toe because of Splash Day...welcome to Aidan's world, Ms. Jacobs! The boys made it very tough on the little girls and stole their buckets only to turn around and fill it up and throw it in their face - funny? not much changes.
Once out on the playground and splashing about Aidan cut his toe and had to sit on the bench until we could get it to stop bleeding. He wanted back in the water so bad so I was trying my best...I was even trying to refer back to the movie Million Dollar Baby on how Clint Eastwood got Hilary's nose to stop bleeding...was it ice, metal coin - no idea. Luckily the cut had its say and after a bandaid he was back in action. It was a rough experience for these little people! One little girl even got a bloody nose!!! Ms. Jacobs said that in twenty-seven years she has never had anyone have a bloody nose or bloody toe because of Splash Day...welcome to Aidan's world, Ms. Jacobs! The boys made it very tough on the little girls and stole their buckets only to turn around and fill it up and throw it in their face - funny? not much changes.
(later the little blonde in the bikini behind him would get her squirt gun stolen by Aidan and water thrown in her face)

1 comment:
I love the butt crack pic. too funny!!
Post a Comment