On Father's Day we had Thom's parents over to see the new deck and have a cookout. I made my pasta salad that everyone loves along with some watermelon, baked beans, potato salad and hamburgers and hot dogs. Chris came up to see us which is always a treat! Thom always insists on doing his normal chores on Father's Day - doesn't put much importance towards the rest part I guess. Anyway, here are some pics from the day. Hope all the fathers had a great day!
Quinn and Aidan watching Logan while Thom mowed his area.
Notice the crossed legs...don't really know where that came from, but it was way cute!

Notice the crossed legs...don't really know where that came from, but it was way cute!
I know...it doesn't have spaghetti. You see, when it was first made by my mother (or maybe it was my sister Debbie) so many years ago it had spaghetti instead of rotini. I thought it would be easier to eat so I have used rotini every time I make it, but have never renamed the dish. It's a winner either way!!!

3 comments:
That pasta salad looks heavenly. That's one of my favorite things to eat!
i adore the tractor picture - it is scrapalicious!
You need to post the recipe for that salad. It looks wonderful!
Where did you get the Cubs stuff? My husband is a HUGE Cubs fan, and his birthday is this Sunday.
Post a Comment