So June 14th aka Flag Day is my birthday... I had a busy, but good day overall. I started the day off with the kids bouncing around with their cards and presents. Quinn got me a darling turtle necklace since I love sea turtles and Aidan a couple of bracelets. Thom wished me "Happy Birthday" when I woke up and I was so sleepy that I said "Happy Birthday" back to him...he said "you don't say it back to me...it's not like Merry Christmas!" He gave me my card (Thom picks out the best cards!) and broke the news that he didn't think that I would like what he was thinking of getting me for a present...a window a/c unit. I stared for a moment trying to remember his wonderful card as he explained that I have been complaining that our bedroom was too warm even with the a/c cranked. Although I appreciated his concern about my comfort...I truly did not want an a/c unit for my birthday present. So I quickly suggested a better idea to go shopping for the shrubs that I have been wanting in our attempt to landscape! He agreed and after dinner that evening at the Olive Garden we went and picked out a few shrubs to start off with...so confusing, but much more exciting than a window a/c unit!!!
Mission to Space
7 years ago

1 comment:
Happy Birthday. I hope my husband offers me CENTRAL A/C for my birthday. If he does not, I may have to kill him. (we only have a window unit) Stinks big time!
Post a Comment