Some of you have asked for the pasta salad recipe so here you go!
Spaghetti Salad (or whatever you want to call it)
16 oz. - rotini or pasta of choice
16 oz. - Italian Salad Dressing
1 - container of McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning
2 - large tomatoes
1 - cucumber
Pour entire bottle of Italian Salad Dressing over cooked pasta. Then sprinkle in the whole container of McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning. Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least two hours. Remove pasta from refrigerator and mix well then toss diced tomatoes and cucumbers into pasta. Enjoy!
Also, here is the website that I bought the Cubs basket from...sorry, Linda - I don't think it will get there by Sunday! :
www.giftandbasket.com
The basket we got was the "Clark and Addison" basket.
Mission to Space
7 years ago

1 comment:
thanks for the recipe! YUM!
I tried that website and couldn't find it...but thanks anyway. I knew I couldn't get something here by Sunday anyway.
Post a Comment