
Many things have kept me from blogging lately so I will try and fill you in the best I can. We have been fixing up the house honestly since we purchased it ten years ago BUT we have been trying to be a little more serious about it so that we could put the house on the market.One of the tasks that I took on which seemed to last forever was closet cleaning and closet painting. I cleaned out the front closet that had coats and god knows what in it and gave it a fresh coat of paint. We can now walk in the closet right up to the coats...it's awesome! Then I moved into our bedroom where we have two identical sides like you see above. These closets were new construction that we had done as flood repair so they had never received a good painting. I could only paint one side at a time because there just wasn't enough room to put all of the clothes and stuff while it was being painting so IT LASTED FOREVER. I was with R.G. on the aches and pains you feel after painting closets because you have to become a contorsionist in order to reach every corner and crevice - didn't know whether I needed emotional therapy or physical therapy afterwards. Anyway, we are organized and have nicely painted closets which feels great!

3 comments:
it's been well over a month now since i put up the new wallpaper border in my computer room... the room is still a disaster. :( -- but hey! the border looks awesome! :)
Glad to hear what is going on with you. I HATE painting. We have two more rooms to remodel and we will be ready to put on the market as well. It just might take a few years. ;o)
OH, SISTER, I HEAR YA.
Post a Comment