
Quinn had her last K-4 music program last Monday night. I didn't realize this until Thom pointed it out - then I was sad. She had two different costumes to pull off which was quite the ordeal. Initially she came home and told me that we needed to go purchase a fully armored knight costume...well, the thrifty girl that I am - I refused to hear such a thing. So when it finally came down to it they were supposed to wear gray tops and pants because the shields would be provided (thanks, Mr.V). Anyhoo, we were able to take the mesh like hat/covering from Thom's Halloween costume and make her look very knightish. Quinn had a speaking part for the first time and had to double as a princess (costume all provided ala dress up clothes in the basement - whew)...it was one line and it was amazing! We were so very proud of our beauty!

1 comment:
little kid's school programs are the best.
Post a Comment