One of my passions is going to garage sales...love finding the deal of all deals! Springtime offers up the start of many citywide garage sales which leaves me feeling like a kid in a candy store with the candy 75% off!!! Here are few of my finds...

This rug was a perfect addition to Quinn's space themed room...look how great it matches her bedding! And for only $5! She thinks the circles are planets yet to be discovered...


A brand new scrapbook that I originally bought for a gift, but then decided to keep myself - this happens a lot with me! :) For the bargain price of $3...

Here is a bike that is practically new for Aidan - he loved it. This was a little pricey for me, but I got the guy to come down to $15 before I agreed to buy it. Tires, chain, and paint in perfect shape - great find...most boys bikes are thrashed.

And this is probably the best 10¢ I spent last Saturday! Aidan has been having a horrible time just going to bed so I had to buy a book that will hopefully encourage him to "Just Go To Bed".
This morning we had our citywide garage sales and there were no great finds except for a few real road signs - one is a Road Construction sign and the other a Stop sign. Both are for Aidan's room since his them is all about transportation. Pictures to come... I have really been cleaning up on DVD's for the kids too! Today I found "The Iron Giant" which I just adore for only 50¢! Happy Garage Sales!
4 comments:
i love the mercer mayer books!
looks like you got some great buys. And yes, we loved the Mercer Mayer books too. We had tons of them when the kids were little!
I LOVE that rug! Awesomeness.
wow that rug is perfect. wish i was closer.
Post a Comment