I haven't blogged in awhile and here is why...
I not only share my computer with Thom and Quinn, but now Aidan too!!! He is on pbskids.org playing Curious George and Clifford games all the time now. The spooky thing is that I didn't even have to explain to him how to get from one game to the next OR how to use the touch pad on the laptop!!! Stuff like that just blows my mind. How did he know how to use the touch pad for heaven's sake?! I didn't use computers until I was a senior in high school - ugh.

3 comments:
deja vu... james is always trying to abduct my laptop too. :)
that's alright honey - I didn't have computers until high school either - it's just because we are old!
Aidan honey - let your mom blog - we miss her!
Post a Comment