So, Aidan started a new day care in January...it was a rough few months. I knew he was out of his comfort zone, but really started to wonder how frustrated he was when I would take his art off the clip board each week. It always appeared that he started with a lighter color, but didn't get any satisfaction from it so he chose black and scribbled the heck out it - sometimes even pounding the marker on the paper. When going to pick him up last week I was walking down the hall to his classroom and to my delight I saw a pleasant picture with Aidan's name on it! Could it be? Could my tormented artist finally be in a state of calm? Ahhhhhh...I guess I can cancel that appointment with the therapist. :)
Mission to Space
6 years ago

2 comments:
looks like he's got your knack for design (after a bit of torment!)
He's slowly getting in the groove mom.
That was a very peaceful painting.
Post a Comment