Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Quinn!

Quinn getting ready to celebrate her birthday dinner at her favorite restaurant Jacky Chen Super Buffet. They have Chinese, Mexican, Italian, Japanese and American...mmmmm.


Quinn and her friend Meghan enjoying their shrimp - Quinn likes it fried and Meghan likes it peel-n-eat


Aidan eating his nutritious ice cream cone in February!


I just would like to alert everyone that I am a RAT! I know that some of you know this already, but seriously it is the year of the RAT! So this is my year people...look out! I don't know how this chinese new year thing works, but according to this printed place mat I don't have another year...EVER. So 2008 better be a good one! :)

2 comments:

Rockyn Robyn said...

I'm a rat too, sister, and so far, I'm thinking its gonna be a good one!

Country Girl said...

rat rat you're a rat!
me too me too!!