Monday, February 25, 2008

Daytona on DVR?

Quinn and Kiana testing out their upper body strength


The girls floating down the lazy river


Little brother enjoying some Doritos...





and birthday cookie!






Time for birthday cookie!






Future astronaut Quinn, Ana, Katy and Kiana


As I have mentioned earlier, Quinn's actual birthday may be on the 19th of February but it actually lasts the entire month! So Thom and I did the unthinkable and set the DVR for the 50th running of the Daytona 500!!! I know, I know...hard to imagine. All for a party for Quinn's friends on Sunday, Feb. 17th at the Splashdown water park in Hutch. It is an indoor space themed water park so right up Quinn's alley. She has always been very upset that since her birthday is in the winter that she never gets to have a swim party - so swim party it is!


No comments: