So, just when I think my husband is an adult he proves me wrong. After one of our many snows I looked out the kitchen window and noticed several swirly lines in the snow and commented that a snake must be out there very, very lost. Thom looked over my shoulder and said "No, that he had taken a hose and wrote his name in the snow". First of all I was pleased to hear that he had taken a hose to write his name rather than other methods, but then I was confused why he thought this was so fun!? A grown man writing his name in the snow? Hmmmmm.... Several weeks go by and the snow out the kitchen window melts away as does Thom's name. But then another snow storm takes place and the ground is once again covered with snow. I look out the kitchen window while rinsing out my recyclables and what do I see?! Thom has written his name in the snow AGAIN! So I had to get a picture of this because not only do I not understand this, but I don't think it looks a thing like Thom's name? Take a look and tell me what you think...
Mission to Space
6 years ago

2 comments:
Hey Jenny - It's Heather (obit girl). That is SO dang funny. I'm laughing out loud. Men, I just don't them sometimes.
I kinda see his name, but man, that cracks me up! Sounds like you have a big kid on your hands.
Post a Comment