Monday, July 7, 2008

Vacation Surprise!

By the end of the first day, the kids were getting a little restless - a little "lazy day" goes a long way with Quinn and Aidan. So I surprised the kids with a few goodies! A new assortment of crayons, markers, pencils, sketch paper, construction paper and some lip smackers...pink lemonade flavor for Quinn and watermelon for Aidan. They were so excited!!! Quinn commented "how her mom could afford all that"...does she not pay attention to how well I shop?! Come on, Quinn...please! I practically got Target to pay me to take them off their hands.

The original plan was to break the surprises out during the long drive there, but they were so good I just kept driving. Quinn sat right down and started drawing while Aidan angrily scribbled and headed off to try out his watermelon lip smacker on Aunt Debbie...such a boy.




Aunt Debbie got a surprise when Quinn and Aidan wanted to take her lawn mower out for a spin!


1 comment:

Aunt Debbie said...

Love the pic of Aidan with his Aunt Debbie!! Showing lots of love there. Also of the kids on my "dohn Deere" as Aidan pronounces it!