if it wasn't for the last minute, I would get nothing...
Monday, July 7, 2008
A day of pampering
Quinn's manicure
Second day of vacation was a day of pampering. Debbie, Lorie and I went and had massages and then Debbie and I took Quinn to get her first pedicure and manicure. Of course Deb and I slipped in a pedicure for ourselves as well. Quinn went with the red, white and blue theme since July 4th was in the air...too cute!!! She was so sweet to watch. Quinn was watching the lady so intently and kept asking Debbie when they were going to laugh? We had told her earlier that sometimes the women start talking in their native language and then start laughing and you just never know if they said something about you or not!
Quinn's pedicure
Deb and I went with the traditional red polish...after seeing Quinn's blue though I wanted to change my mind.
Me, Quinn and Deb after our afternoon at the nail salon
(I would like to think that the orb at the top is my mom joining the picture)
3 comments:
Next year we'll all be festive with our toes.
I think Mom is always with us and wishing she was here laughing and enjoying her family.
Look at that tan little chica!
Love Quinn's nails! Sounds like a fun time.
Post a Comment