Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Is it green and black or black and green?

Of all of my siblings Debbie and I have similar interests...shopping, scrap booking, crafts, cooking, decorating, etc. Well the way we dressed on the first day of our visit was both the same and opposite all at the same time! Where she had black, I had green and so on and so on right down to the shoes...her hair is dark and mine is light...it was too funny!!! And totally not planned!

We waited so long for Quinn to take our picture that we pretended to fall asleep. Speed it up, Quinn...there is shopping to do! Deb couldn't stop laughing so I don't know how "asleep" we actually looked or not. After Quinn joined us, Aidan snapped the last picture. Little blurry, but still funny.


2 comments:

Linda said...

Twins in reverse - how cool!

Rockyn Robyn said...

LOVE the rocks!!!!!! That is a GREAT Idea!!!!