if it wasn't for the last minute, I would get nothing...
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Fourth of July...still catching up
Any good Fourth of July starts out with some tattoos, am I right?
Aidan sporting some George W. (the smart one :)
Quinn checking out all the night works and Aidan having some sparkler time
Aidan still isn't crazy about all the noise on the 4th (neither am I), but Quinn LOVES it! Our neighborhood goes a bit loony and spends thousands of dollars for this holiday so you can imagine it gets pretty loud.
Don't you love those neighbors who spends tons of money! We only spent $40 but we saw hours and hours of fireworks! It's the best time of year to live in Park City!
3 comments:
i am sure i've told ya before, but... i gotta say it again... aidan is such a doll, and quinn... she is such a beautiful girl.
I STILL need to post my 4th of July pics. Don't know when I'll do that. Maybe at work on Sunday. hehe
Don't you love those neighbors who spends tons of money! We only spent $40 but we saw hours and hours of fireworks! It's the best time of year to live in Park City!
Post a Comment