Thursday, March 20, 2008

WARNING! Never shop with a toddler!

Okay, lately my hair has not been staying in place for the whole day... it renders itself flat by closing time. Well I just have been chalking it up to that my hair is getting longer so it won't flip like it is commanded and heck, Monday was a rainy mess so how could you have a great hair day! This morning however, a little voice in me told myself to actually LOOK at the can of hair spray and this is what I found... ULTRA FINE MIST not EXTRA HOLD!!! Now anyone who knows me knows that I am quite particular about my hair products (okay - obsessive) so how could I have made such a big mistake?! Well the answer is that I was shopping with Aidan - he is so distracting that I can find myself buying tuna packed in oil instead of water just like that! So be careful ladies... and never shop with a toddler or you could end up like me. I am going shopping ALONE tonight and have already started my list - "REAL" HAIRSPRAY is definitely at the top.


4 comments:

Jennifer Lacy said...

hehehe i can sooo relate! i have my own hairspray issue right now. i bought a tigi hairspray cause it came with a freebie. now i hate it AND the freebie. WAHHHHH - i can't blame kate though - i was at lunch

Country Girl said...

another tip... never buy hair care products, or face cleaners, in similar packaging. i used to use the clinique foaming facial cleanser - and aveda phomollient. well... they are essentially in the same bottle, both are liquid which pump out as foam. well... one morning i was running late, put my stuff in my hair, was blow drying, and good god it just seemed so dry, wouldn't do anything, and sure didn't smell good like usual. well... clinique foaming facial cleanser doesn't work so well in hair. :(

Rockyn Robyn said...

Girl, I've done the SAME thing with the SAME hairspray. Just last week I did that...and I have no excuse, other than being stupid!

Linda said...

enjoy your "alone" shopping time. And just a warning - it's as distracting shopping with a teenager as it is with a toddler!