I only have one more week before I can drink my Diet Pepsi or any pop for that matter. I don't know why, but it is particularly hard for me this year to go without it. Last year it was the first year ever that I had decided to give up pop - I was up for a challenge. The Lenten season came and went and it didn't seem that bad I even lost weight because of it, but this year I am all out of sorts. Thom is drinking a large glass of d.p. right now which doesn't help - I even got a whiff of it when he opened the two liter...ahhhhhhh. Quinn is also having her fun by teasing me with the pop that she is drinking. I quickly told her that that is not God's way and that she needs to confess her bad behavior before Easter or else! Now, I didn't say the or else part, but definitely gave her the "God's way" speech. Don't mess with a cranky mommy little girl! Is this what the juicy red apple on the tree looked like to adam and eve? If so, I can so see why they caved... come on Easter.
Mission to Space
6 years ago

1 comment:
You are doing great!!! Much better than I would do. Only a week left! YOU CAN DO THIS!
Post a Comment