Aidan's birthday is Sept. 7th. He is turning four this year which had me thinking maybe it was time for a party with friends - he has yet to do so. Funny how things change because Quinn had a kid party every single year until she was nine! The more I thought about orchestrating a party I decided what he would love most of all was to have a play date with his best buddy, Johnathan. Aidan and Johnathan are inseparable in school and have become such good friends. So Saturday night we met him, his mom and sister at a McDonald's play land for three hours of running and running and some more running. They were too cute! When Johnathan arrived he immediately opened the present he had brought for Aidan...just too excited to wait I guess. Then the two snacked on chicken nuggets, fries and train shaped sugar cookies. After all their playing the two were sweaty messes! All in all it was the most perfect time!
Mission to Space
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment