Tuesday, September 2, 2008

90210...Where have you been?!

Have I been the only one missing 90210, the Peach Pit and West Beverly?! Since The OC was canceled I have been missing my fix of watching the rich California kids go to high school. And come on...who hasn't missed seeing Lori Loughlin and Rob Estes! The new 90210 premiered on the CW tonight and I gotta tell ya it wasn't too bad. It was a blast from the past of my days watching the original 90210, however I wasn't drinking wine while watching in those days!

All of the characters seem lovable and hatable enough. I am having a hard time getting over some of the characters previous roles like AnnaLynne McCord who plays Naomi. She played a psychopathic, nasty whore to the core on Nip/Tuck and I just can't get used to her toned down high school character. Love Annie! And why is the misfit family coming from Wichita, Kansas...come on, be nice!? Nice to see Kelly except I question some of her guidance counselor wardrobe - did she get some new girls or what!? Felt a bit on edge when Brenda dropped by for a visit too. Felt a little left over tension between Kelly and Brenda there. Anyway, so glad to see some of the gang and hope to god it doesn't get canceled just as I fall in love with it.

1 comment:

Jennifer Lacy said...

OMG now i know why i love you - i miss OC so much and 90210. I thought the new season was actually a good blend of OC and 90210. YAY!!! No Christmakkah though.
oh and love the new blog look! very fancy shmancy!