Monday, December 24, 2007

Thirty seconds too long...




Last Tuesday I went to lunch with one of my very good friends Milt! We had a great lunch at Cracker Barrel - it was Meatloaf Day. Anyway, Milt had to hit the little boys room before we left so I started looking around the gift shop and before I knew it (actual elapsed time is thirty seconds) I had a musical snow globe in my hands! It plays close to a dozen songs and blows snow and since I have a thing for snow globes this year then it was a must purchase.

I was found standing in the checkout by Milt and his comment to me was "I took too long, didn't I?" With a big smile I responded "Yes!" And it gets better... I thought it was $19.99 and was fully prepared to pay it when the cashier told me that my total was only $12.87. I felt like my mother when I exclaimed "Is it on sale?" The lovely woman behind the counter said that it was already 40% off which was such a delight for a bargain shopper like me! I was so excited that I shouted this down the counter to the patiently waiting Milt. So here are some pictures of the delightful find! The kids love it which I knew the would so Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!!

P.S. Milt is watching YouTube right now so it's okay to talk about him. :)

No comments: