Monday, December 24, 2007

Lunch with the girls

Jenny #2, Jenny #1 and Kendra

Maria and Amy with the lil' miss october onesy that I got Natalie for Christmas... I couldn't wait for her birthday.

After trying to get a dinner together with the bridesmaids from Amy's wedding, we ended up doing lunch. This time of year gets so busy, but we wanted to get together before Christmas to give each other well wishes. I originally only had an "A" ornament for Amy, but ran across a hand painted wine glass that was for a "New Mommy" with sayings like "Nurse this, Where's my pacifier?, I can finally see my feet again, etc." Well it was perfect so I had to get it! Amy loved it and the bridesmaids got a kick out of it too. Even though it was short, it was very sweet to see everyone and hear how they are doing. Merry Christmas girls!

No comments: