Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Tree Decorating 2007

Hard at work making sure that the other does not put more ornaments on the tree.



Even Chloe (our rabbit) has an ornament all her own! This is her first Christmas.


Job well done! Quinn and Aidan have decorated a fine Christmas tree. This is perhaps the longest that we have ever waited to go get our tree, but there were still plenty to pick from. Since we get live trees each year, early usually means dry/fire hazard. At breakfast we had heard that some lots were giving trees away due to the constant bad weather we have been having, but I really think that was a tall tale. You have to know that the bargain shopper in me was quite excited to hear of such a thing though! I hope everyone is enjoying their families and having special moments like these.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yea!! Welcome to blogging! I will be sure to check it out daily, so be sure to update it chick! :)

Jennifer Lacy said...

I am so glad you have a blog!!! Love Chloe's ornament. Very sweet