(the pink sheets on the bed were for Aunt Debbie to sleep on
...it's all that was clean)
Anyway, Christmas morning started out with the discovery that Santa had once again visitied while we slept. He left so many wonderful things like matching big wheel trikes and capes for the kids not too mention stocking stuffers like webcams for Debbie, Sherry and Lorie. We all opened our presents, ate cinnamon rolls then got Debbie, Sherry and Ryan back on the road. They had to leave Christmas day because Sherry had to work the next day. Then we headed over the Thom's parents house for some more present opening.
This Christmas was an amazing time! Despite the noisy nightowl bunny and the funny face of Deb when there is too much meat in the cheese dip - we had so much of our family together which is what it is all about. I was happy to host my dear sisters and nephew who braved the roads and airports to see us at Christmas. Without them in my life to share in the joy of my children and family, I would not be the person I am today. Love you saint sisters!

2 comments:
I wanted to see the much talked about big wheels!
dude, I was totally going to mention the orb, but didn't want to freak you out. I'm a firm believer in those things. You should see our engagement party pics at the ARC....and the photos they are in.....wow....not a coinkidink.
Post a Comment