I downloaded all kinds of ideas for making the popular school project. Quinn wanted to hear none of it...she had a plan and KNEW WHAT SHE WANTED TO DO!! I typed that in all caps because it was said rather loudly to both Thom and I. After many arguments and a stressful trip to Hobby Lobby, the sod house building began. She baked grass and mud bricks and then mortared them together to make a wonderful sod house. Quinn was all about the details too! She had little animals, a fence, a lift off roof that revealed amenities like a little vase with water and fresh flowers - very cute. A report also accompanied the house telling the history and some fun facts about a sod house also known as a "soddy"...who knew?!
Mission to Space
7 years ago

2 comments:
that looks like quite the project! Great job Quinn!
that is awesome! save it in case we have to do it next year!
Post a Comment