Last night I went to a fabulous baby shower to give my friend Kendra best wishes on the birth of her third son. Baby Immanuel is due July 18
th and two older brothers are anxiously awaiting his arrival. The decorations were so beautiful and perfectly done by my friend Amy. She is most certainly the best friend and hostess that I will ever know! The food was prepared by Kendra's friend, Lauren and was just wonderful!! We dined on homemade
bruschetta, tomato and mozzarella with
balsamic vinegar, salad, two kinds of baked
ziti, artichoke casserole,
biscotti,
italian lemon cake and
italian lace cookies....
mmmmm - it was all divine. What a super evening to enjoy everyone's company and share in the joy with Kendra.

One of the beautifully set tables

My place setting

My plate of bruschetta and tomato mozzarella

Biscotti

Italian lace cookies

Amy's clever gift of putting baby clothes and socks on a clothes line - too cute!

Natalie having fun with some ribbon on Grandma Susie's lap - they are quite the pair

Kendra with one of my gifts. She and I both have knee issues so I had to get this knee board for bath time!

I put Kendra's gift in one of those reusable cloth bags. I got this idea from my niece's baby shower and thought it was a fabulous idea!

The bridesmaids from Amy's wedding and sweet Natalie

Natalie and Amy - our hostesses for the evening
2 comments:
Noone, Those are great photos! We had a great time too. I told Maria we have to get together more often. I know, easier said than done. Thank Thom again for me, because I am still certain his math is wrong.
Amy looks very familiar...did she ever work at the Eagle?
Post a Comment