This week has been nuts! Sorry for the late post on Valentine's Day, but as you will soon see...it will be well worth the wait.
So...every year my church has an Italian Dinner that is always the second Saturday in Feb. - this year is was on Valentine's Day which rocked. You have to get reservations almost the minute they utter the date or no lasagna for you! This year I put in a large reservation and rallied the troops. It turned out to be one of the best times that I have ever had at this event. The mix of couples was just perfect and we all had great fun!! In addition to some great lasagna, salad, bread and dessert there is all the wine you can drink...this can be good and this can be bad...very bad. Our liquor store donated all of the wine for the dinner so Thom thought more than once that he could wander back in the kitchen and grab a jug or two. We took pictures throughout the evening and you will definitely be able to see the progression of how much wine was consumed...very funny stuff. There is also items for raffle and our table was a winning table!!! Woohoo! Usually it is just the new people that attend the dinner, but this year there was winning all around.
Jeff and Joe were seated at the little table pushed up against our bigger table...I thought it was sweet so I had to take their photo. Don't they make a great couple?!
So...every year my church has an Italian Dinner that is always the second Saturday in Feb. - this year is was on Valentine's Day which rocked. You have to get reservations almost the minute they utter the date or no lasagna for you! This year I put in a large reservation and rallied the troops. It turned out to be one of the best times that I have ever had at this event. The mix of couples was just perfect and we all had great fun!! In addition to some great lasagna, salad, bread and dessert there is all the wine you can drink...this can be good and this can be bad...very bad. Our liquor store donated all of the wine for the dinner so Thom thought more than once that he could wander back in the kitchen and grab a jug or two. We took pictures throughout the evening and you will definitely be able to see the progression of how much wine was consumed...very funny stuff. There is also items for raffle and our table was a winning table!!! Woohoo! Usually it is just the new people that attend the dinner, but this year there was winning all around.
Jeff and Joe were seated at the little table pushed up against our bigger table...I thought it was sweet so I had to take their photo. Don't they make a great couple?!












1 comment:
Looks like a great time was had by all!
Post a Comment