Thursday, August 14, 2008

Time to go bear hunting!

Bear hunter extraordinaire

Well...the calendar from Aidan's preschool said to bring a backpack and a snack because they would be going on a hike today. Aidan quickly informed me that it was really to hunt for bears. A covert bear hunting expedition...hmmmm...is this included in my tuition? When I picked him up this evening I was pleased to hear that no bears were found...whew! However, they made some sweet binoculars out of toilet paper rolls and set out to explore. Tomorrow they are making trail mix and having a camp out so better go get the flashlight and sleeping bag ready to go! Why can't I be three again!!?

Aidan demonstrating his binocular skills


What a fun day!

2 comments:

Linda said...

glad they didn't find any bears, but sounds like he's having fun!

Heather rules said...

He's so very handsome!