Saturday, March 28, 2009

Seriously?! Snow?!

After freezing rain and sleet all day on Friday it started snowing last night and kept snowing today...
By the time it was all done and said we had a good thrashing between the freezing rain, sleet and snow. It was hard to believe that just a week ago we had 80 degree temperatures! We haven't got a whole lot of snow this winter so the moisture was welcome. I did get out of work early yesterday which was cool too - anytime you can actually watch Oprah when it is actually on tv is a plus! The snow was good and heavy so it was perfect for snowballs, snowmen and igloos. And without our awning over the deck it piled up pretty good. Is it spring yet?

Aidan took advantage of the perfect snow for building an igloo. I remembered doing this with a thing that made snow bricks when I was a kid so I found the closest sized plastic storage container and let him have at it.

1 comment:

Jennifer Lacy said...

oh - what a great snow. We totally missed out.