Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Field Trip

This past Friday Aidan and his preschool class took a field trip to a pumpkin patch. It was a lightening fast trip so much so that I forgot what was done until I looked at the pictures! When we arrived we had a quick dos and don't speech, jumped around for five minutes on some hay bales, walked through the corn maze, fed the farm animals, picked up a pumpkin and hopped on the hay ride back to our cars to leave - all in one hour. Aidan wasn't really into picking out a pumpkin that morning either. I don't think it was living up to his expectations and he just kept obsessing about going back and jumping on the hay bales...I know, I know, he is definitely my child. I picked out two good looking pumpkins though and it was nice to spend some time with Aidan and his classmates and it was super nice weather for October!

Aidan with his handful of food for the animals

Feeding the goats

Aidan and his good friend Johnathan
(Aidan won't look at the camera anymore...sorry)

No comments: