On Saturday, sweet little pumpkin Natalie turned one year old! Natalie is the daughter of my very good friend, Amy. I was on the road to my Dad's 70th surprise birthday party last year when Amy went into labor - just my luck. Thankfully Jenny and Kendra, also Amy's bestest friends, called me periodically with updates of how Amy was doing. My entire eight hour drive was filled with play by play of Natalie's birth. It drove me nuts not to be there, but I was so fortunate to have Jenny and Kendra keeping me informed - they were the best! It made a long drive seem not so long. I know Amy probably didn't feel the same way!
Sunday was Natalie's first birthday party at Exploration Place. I really can't believe that she is one year old already! Everyone enjoyed the exhibits until it was time for pizza and cake. She was too cute as she studied the cake and then went in for the kill!! So much fun and a wonderful way to spend a Sunday afternoon.
Mission to Space
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment