Sunday, June 7, 2009

Congrats Ryan!

Memorial Day weekend my nephew, Ryan graduated from high school so we packed up the car and headed north. We are all so PROUD of him!!! Now you are not going to believe this, BUT THOM WENT WITH US!!! For those of you who may not think I am telling the truth - I took pictures!
My sister Debbie and Quinn waiting for the graduate
Thom, Aidan and I before the ceremony - Aidan is photo phobic for some reason...geez.
Ryan walking in
Ryan with his "fake" diploma
Ryan and his girlfriend Alyssa
Quinn and Aunt Sherry - look at the camera, Sherry... (p.s. Quinn didn't graduate, she just loved wearing the cap)
Ryan with his "real" diploma
Ryan with his momma
Ryan with the kids
Grandpa (my dad) congratulating Ryan
Ryan and Grandpa
There was a graduation party at Debbie's house later that afternoon with quite a spread...mmmmm.
Ryan and his best friend, JV
JV's family and Ryan - they are all so sweet and were such a wonderful addition to party!
Ryan and my family - again, Aidan....ahhh! I still can't believe that is Thom in the picture.
Sherry, Debbie, Ryan and myself

No comments: